Reality and I had a difference of opinion, we're currently undergoing trial separation.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Well, it's time to say good-bye once again.

Tommorow afternoon I'm flying back to Joburg in time for cheap flights and New Years. I'm hoping that the plane will be able to lift off safely despite the total howling gale that's afflicted CT at the moment.

I will miss my family, my friends, the mountain, fynbos, mother's cooking and adsl!

However, I'll have a few things to console myself with, never fear. I also have the task of find a job to undertake, and hopefully it will be an exciting and rewarding experience!

Although - considering I haven't done any of the work I intended to do on my portfolio or on self-promotional materials (I had other tasks! I've worked hard, I promise!) this might just turn out to be a gut-churning ride of pure stress and misery designed to shred my fragile self esteem.

Oh well.

I'll confess to being a leeetle pleased with myself though. I hied myself off to ShpatCon as a convenient way to see a few more people, played one module, had a really good time of it - great group of Simon, Brendan and newcomer, and Mike was an excellent DM - and actually managed to win best player for that module. Te hee. (They love me! They really love me! sob, sob)

And on that note I shall head for bed, to arise for an exciting day packing! Deciding what christmas loot I can fit in my luggage this time and what needs to be stored for later holidays. Oh joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home