Reality and I had a difference of opinion, we're currently undergoing trial separation.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Maybe not so much with the interesting...

Why can't I live in a perfect world where everything goes my way?

Ah, well 's not to be so no point ball-aching about it.

I spent around 3 hours in my car yesterday - although, technically much of it wasn't driving since the traffic was so backed up in Jo'burg due to rains at rush-hour that I was stationary for much of that time. Rivonia is also the absolute worst part of Jo'burg to have to try to get anywhere near to at that time of the day - or leave for that matter. But the traffic yesterday was so bad that even at 19h30 it was still as bad as it is most days two hours earlier.

I arrived for role-playing almost two hours late. Although when I got there Russell was also delayed by computer issues (lightening fried modem and his mum wanting an email sent urgently...) and then it was supper so in the end we only actually started role-playing at nine o'clock. That said it was fun, and I think I'm going to enjoy this campaign - if my character lasts the next 48 hours. She's a new vampire who knows nothing, is extra susceptible to sunlight and has infact decided that the whole last few hours was a really bad trip and she and another character are off to a police station to report their kidnapping having ditched the rest of the party. So much to go wrong, so much fun to have! (hopefully someone will stop us before we get to the hospital...)

I was very glad to discover today that Wednesday next week is a public holiday. I was trying to figure out how to get a full work day and still find time to vote, so no prob now... although there has been a vague threat that we may have to work that day anyway due to jobs coming in at the start of next week. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home