Reality and I had a difference of opinion, we're currently undergoing trial separation.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sleep is for the Weak!

And I'm sooo weak...

Half of me is in pain, thanks to two days of training in a row. My neck consist of a few interlocking rods of steel - the aformentioned training, sitting in from of a computer all day, buckets of stress and Eric trying to wrentch it from my neck in an overly agressive irumi nage has all contributed to it's woes.

I've also been 'burning the candle at both ends' for the last few nights which Tony is so fond of castigating me over. Tonight will be no better with role-playing on the cards, and tomorrow I've got an all-nighter to pull in anticipation of a Friday afternoon deadline. Which I had better well make, seeing as I need to leave early for an interview with Kulula that afternoon. I'm going to be utterly buggered by this weekend. Okay, I'm utterly buggered now. I'm going to be death-warmed-over by the weekend.

It occured to me today that guy men on average possess much better taste and style than straight men, and lesbian girls on average are percieved to have much worse taste and style than straight girl. Bizarre yet appropriate role-reversal. Maybe the gene for liking men is linked to the gene for being able to coordinate one's wardrobe.

Hmmm.

Oh, well, I shall go put my nose back on the grindstone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Firegolem said...

I would like to state for the record that I am one of those " Guy Men " who dress well. (anyone who knew me when I was younger may discount this)

11:20 pm, March 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home