Reality and I had a difference of opinion, we're currently undergoing trial separation.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Right.

So I have this new job, and I'm working so hard that I have waaay less 'me' time during office hours than ever before, I get to work almost an hour earlier than I did at VI and rarely leave at our official finish time of 16h30, in fact I'm at the office now, gone 7pm, working on a hectic deadline, my computer is in the process of having some sort of hardware failure on me and despite all this I am so much happier than I was a the last place.

I'm sorry I haven't updated - I started last week, but my degenerative Mac crashed on me and ate it.

I'm off to dinner with Sed in a few minutes and thought I'd type this up quick while I avoid doing the next step in the group structure I'm building.

Hopefully I'll be more eloquent and informative soon, but don't hold your breath - I'm having to much fun having actualy people to talk to again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy but happily so -- I'm very pleased to hear it!

For myself, I couldn't get into classes this semester, having underestimated just how quickly they'd fill up. So I'm working the same job for just a couple more months until I go back to school, then I'll switch to part time.

Early last month I took my 4th trip to DragonCon (www.dragoncon.org), a very large convention in the States (~25000 attendees). Got to meet a number of genre celebs from shows like Firefly/Serenity, Battlestar Galactica, Buffy/Angel and so on, saw a lot of panels and bands and whatnot. Very busy, very fun and looking forward to doing the same next year.

Glad you're doing well. I'm watching. ;)

-TTm

5:58 pm, October 10, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home